Terms and Conditions
Thank you for taking an interest in Tantrum Photography (“us/we/our”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Should you decide to use our services we will ask you to sign a printed copy before payment of the balance relating to our services. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have in relation to these T&Cs at any time.
• Booking Form - A booking form signed by you further detailing the Photo Services.
• Photo - Any photograph, transparency, negative, design, artwork, painting, engraving, digital image file or any other item which may be offered for the purpose of reproduction taken by Kelly Back. (or other such photographer who we shall choose in consultation with you).
• Photo Services - The event or series of events during which we shall provide photographic services to you i.e. for a portrait this shall be the day of taking the portrait(s).
• Reproduction - Any form of publication or copying of the whole or part of any Photo whether altered or not and whether by printing, photography, slide projection (whether to an audience or not), xerography, electronic or mechanical reproduction or storage, or for any use as artist's reference or illustration, or in a layout or presentation.
• Session Fee - A non refundable fee taken for our Photo Services in relation to portrait photography.
2. Ownership and Copyright
The copyright and all other rights in the Photos shall be retained by Kelly Back, trading as Tantrum Photography (the “Photographer”). The Photographer asserts the right to be credited as the author of the Photos in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any unauthorised reproduction of any Photos will constitute a breach of copyright.
The prices on the website may be out of date. We reserve the right to adjust prices at any time without prior notice. All prices are in sterling (£). The correct price for the Photo Services shall be stated on the Booking Form.
4. Booking Fee and Balance
A Session Fee will be taken in order to confirm the Photo Services. This Session Fee is non-refundable. The balance is payable on delivery of the finished photos.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
• Transfer - AC 71261974 / SC 518118
6. Change of Date
• If you need to change the date of the Photo Services then any new date will be subject to the Photographer's availability. We shall use reasonable endeavours to arrange an alternative date for the Photos Services. In the event that we cannot agree another date with you then the deposit will be lost.
• In the event of incapacitating illness or injury to the Photographer resulting in cancellation, we shall have the option to agree another date for the Photo Services. If an alternative date cannot be agreed then we shall refund to you any fee paid in relation to the affected Photo Services.
If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the date of the Photo Services, payment will be expected in full to cover costs actually incurred by the Photographer and loss of income.
8. Advertising and Promotion
We reserve the right to use all images for advertising purposes (including website based advertising, leaflets, brochures, postcards, galleries, social media and competitions).
These Terms and Conditions and the Booking Form constitute the whole Agreement between the parties and supersede all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
No variation or agreed termination of this Agreement or of any document referred to in it shall be effective unless it is in writing.
If any provision of this Agreement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Please indicate your acceptance of the above by signing below. Thanks and best wishes.
Read and Understood: